Enhanced Motorola XPR 7550e Available
Motorola Solutions has released a new enhanced version of the XPR 7550. The new Motorola XPR 7550e offers additional capabilities. These dramatic enhancements to the MOTOTRBO portfolio deliver the audio quality, coverage, battery life and built-in intelligence that allows users to work confidently and safely.
Integrated Data: Your Voice Just Got A Lot Stronger
From the factory worker building components to the road crew making repairs, MOTOTRBO can transform your enterprise and make employee interactions smarter and safer. Our best-in-class audio and unrivaled data capabilities empower people like never before.
Versatile and powerful, MOTOTRBO combines the best of two-way radio functionality with the latest digital technology. XPR 7000 Series radios integrate voice and data seamlessly, offer enhanced features that are easy to use, and deliver business-critical advantages like integrated Bluetooth® and Intelligent Audio.
The XPR 7000 Series can remaster your workplace and the way people collaborate to help you achieve even greater efficiency.
Motorola XPR 7550 Features
- Best-in-class Audio: Loud front-facing speaker and Intelligent Audio feature automatically adjusts the radio volume according to the environment's noise level.
- Day/Night Mode on Display: This display has improved resolution for easier viewing even in broad daylight. It also features a night mode that makes the screen easier to read in dark environments.
- Embedded Bluetooth Audio and Data: Embedded into the radio and enables connectivity with wireless accessories, including Motorola's unique Operations Critical Wireless earpieces designed for rugged and reliable communications. Share real-time information easily by connecting radios to Bluetooth-enabled data devices.
- Text Messaging: Use text messaging when discretion is required or routine communication needs to be delivered without interrupting workers or guests.
- Certified Intrinsically Safe (UL): Certified as intrinsically safe by UL approvals when purchased and equipped with an UL battery for use in hazardous environments.
- Basic or Enhanced Privacy: Built-in scrambling for increased security.
- Large, Full-color Display: Features a 5-line color display with a flexible menu-driven interface. Icons and large easy-to-use navigation buttons ease message reading and menu navigation.
- Transmit Interrupt: Enables a user to interrupt another radio conversation to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it's needed.
- Integrated GPS: Locate mobile work teams using integrated GPS.
- Productivity-enhancing Data Applications: Features the industry's largest application developer program to enable a wide variety of customized applications including: location tracking, Bluetooth data, email gateways, dispatch, telephony, man-down and work order ticket management.
- Rugged Design: Tightly sealed against wind and dust, and submersible in up to one meter of water for 30 minutes (IP57).
- Emergency Button: Orange button on the top of the radio can be programmed to send an alert to a supervisor or dispatcher during an emergency situation.
Analog Conventional, Digital Conventional, IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus, LTR/PassPort.
Motorola XPR 7550 Models
AAH56JDN9KA1AN 136-174 MHz 5 Watts, 1000 Channels
AAH56RDN9KA1AN 403-512 MHz 4 Watts, 1000 Channels
All Motorola XPR 7550 models include:
- IMPRES™ Li-ion 2150mAh Battery
- IMPRES™ Single Unit Charger
- UHF or VHF Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip
- Accessory Dust Cover
- Two-Year Warranty
Motorola XPR 7550 Accessories
You’ll Rethink What’s an Accessory – and What’s a Necessity
Motorola radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings. Together, you’ll rethink what’s an accessory – and what’s a necessity.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.